Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Frisco tanning salon owner arrested on peeping charges
Two female teens said he watched them while they undressed.
FRISCO Frisco police officers have arrested the owner of Celebrity Tan and Boutique, located at 4112 Legacy Drive in Frisco, on two counts of disorderly conduct - peeping, the police department announced Tuesday.
Justin Rawlind Bracken, 40, was arrested after two female teenagers -- one a minor -- reported the store owner watched them as they were undressing in the tanning salon. The girls reported their separate incidents to the Frisco Police Department, and investigators believe Bracken may have watched other salon customers undress who have not reported their encounters.
Bracken was held at the Frisco Police Department Jail with bonds of $500 set for each disorderly conduct - peeping charge. Frisco Police Department officials encourage anyone who may have experienced similar encounters to file a report at the police station.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday