Saturday, December 1, 2012
Photos: Lip-tickled gentlemen finally shave facial hair at end of Movember
A Dallas event brought awareness and raised funds for prostate and testicular cancer.
DALLAS Mustachioed men eager to get rid of their upper lip hair got a clean shave at the Movember Gala at Hotel Zaza. Hosted by Dallas Moustache, the event included a bucking bronco (wearing a mustache) and a super-sized 'stache perfect for party pics.
Movember is a month-long challenge in November for men to grow a mustache or beard, raising money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.
Here are some favorite shots from the Friday night party at Hotel ZaZa:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger