Saturday, December 1, 2012
Photos: Lip-tickled gentlemen finally shave facial hair at end of Movember
A Dallas event brought awareness and raised funds for prostate and testicular cancer.
DALLAS Mustachioed men eager to get rid of their upper lip hair got a clean shave at the Movember Gala at Hotel Zaza. Hosted by Dallas Moustache, the event included a bucking bronco (wearing a mustache) and a super-sized 'stache perfect for party pics.
Movember is a month-long challenge in November for men to grow a mustache or beard, raising money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer.
Here are some favorite shots from the Friday night party at Hotel ZaZa:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre