Tuesday, December 4, 2012 , Updated 12:00 p.m., December 8, 2012
Map: Where not to drive Sunday during the Dallas Marathon
The race affects several neighborhoods of Dallas -- 26.2 miles of them, in fact -- so do your grocery shopping up North on Sunday.
DALLAS We love the Dallas Marathon (formerly Dallas White Rock Marathon) and the people who run it, but we do not love the traffic. On Sunday, December 9, steer clear of these parts of Dallas in the morning and afternoon:
Dallas Marathon Map DetoursDallas Marathon Web Map DETOURS
Race officials suggest that you "drive away from [the] course towards [the] nearest highway or indicated crossing." Which means: Just stay away.
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million