Tuesday, December 4, 2012 , Updated 12:00 p.m., December 8, 2012
Map: Where not to drive Sunday during the Dallas Marathon
The race affects several neighborhoods of Dallas -- 26.2 miles of them, in fact -- so do your grocery shopping up North on Sunday.
DALLAS We love the Dallas Marathon (formerly Dallas White Rock Marathon) and the people who run it, but we do not love the traffic. On Sunday, December 9, steer clear of these parts of Dallas in the morning and afternoon:
Dallas Marathon Map DetoursDallas Marathon Web Map DETOURS
Race officials suggest that you "drive away from [the] course towards [the] nearest highway or indicated crossing." Which means: Just stay away.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger