Monday, December 10, 2012
UPDATED: Plano police find missing woman Patricia Hallsted dead
She was last seen in her Toyota Camry.
PLANO The Plano Police Department is searching for a missing 58-year-old woman who was last seen Saturday morning.
Officers received a call that Patricia Ann Hallsted was missing at around 11 a.m. Hallsted is white, 5-foot 4-inches tall and 130 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a small fleur de lis tattoo on her inner right wrist. The officers took the report in the 6900 block of Rochelle Drive, where Hallsted lives.
Hallsted left her residence in a black 2008 Toyota Camry 4-door Sport Edition bearing Texas license plate No. DX2X842. Hallsted's vehicle has a black spoiler.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Hallsted should contact the Plano Police Department at 972-424-5678.
UPDATE: The morning of December 10, Plano police found Hallsted dead in a hotel room. They report that her vehicle was found in a parking lot in Plano.
Plano police do not suspect foul play, they told the DMN.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- No one injured in Plano house fire Thursday morning
- Plano dance studio turns lessons into performance art
- Anson Chi of Plano pleads guilty to attempted pipeline bombing
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Counselors who resigned from Plano middle school reached settlement