Monday, December 10, 2012
Vote: Which Highland Park home is the holiday’s merriest mansion?
This is Christmas with ca-ching!
Highland Park, Texas is famous for having one of the best Christmas lights displays in Dallas, if not Texas. Dozens of million-dollar homes are decked out with lights, figurines, and ornaments, and thousands of people visit the Dallas town on carriage rides and in cars to see the spectacle. It's pricey to have one of Highland Park's best holiday displays.
We photographed our favorite homes, but we want you to choose the very best. Vote in our poll to tell us which should be considered Highland Park's merriest mansion.
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner
- UPDATED: See the menu for PakPao Thai, opening June 21 in Design District