Monday, December 10, 2012
Vote: Which Highland Park home is the holiday’s merriest mansion?
This is Christmas with ca-ching!
Highland Park, Texas is famous for having one of the best Christmas lights displays in Dallas, if not Texas. Dozens of million-dollar homes are decked out with lights, figurines, and ornaments, and thousands of people visit the Dallas town on carriage rides and in cars to see the spectacle. It's pricey to have one of Highland Park's best holiday displays.
We photographed our favorite homes, but we want you to choose the very best. Vote in our poll to tell us which should be considered Highland Park's merriest mansion.
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open