Monday, December 10, 2012
Vote: Which Highland Park home is the holiday’s merriest mansion?
This is Christmas with ca-ching!
Highland Park, Texas is famous for having one of the best Christmas lights displays in Dallas, if not Texas. Dozens of million-dollar homes are decked out with lights, figurines, and ornaments, and thousands of people visit the Dallas town on carriage rides and in cars to see the spectacle. It's pricey to have one of Highland Park's best holiday displays.
We photographed our favorite homes, but we want you to choose the very best. Vote in our poll to tell us which should be considered Highland Park's merriest mansion.
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood