Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Report: Monica Greene has left Monica’s Nueva Cocina
Details are developing.
The blog cited a Facebook post by Greene, in which she says, “I haven’t been a part of Monica’s Nueva Cocina for about a month now. For the moment the restaurant still carries my name, I hope that changes soon.”
Leslie Brenner, who gave the restaurant 3 stars in October, is trying to find out more.
See more stories in:
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv