Monday, December 17, 2012
DFW daughter Kelly Clarkson is engaged; see ring pic
She has been dating Brandon Blackstock, son of her manager and step-son of Reba McEntire, for about a year.
Twitter is great for a lot of things, including engagement announcements. Singer Kelly Clarkson has taken to the social media service to announce, very excitedly, that she’s engaged.
The singer from Burleson, who recently snagged her first Record of the Year Grammy nomination and has visions of boob jobs dancing in her head, has been dating Brandon Blackstock, son of her manager and step-son of Reba McEntire, for about a year.
She also tweeted a photo of her ring, a yellow canary diamond with diamonds around it designed with help from her now-fiancee. Ain't that just the sweetest thing?
- Concert review: Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkson added funky flair in Dallas show
- 5 things Kelly Clarkson said while sober at Verizon Theatre
- Video: Watch Kelly Clarkson's resplendent "My Country 'Tis of Thee" at Obama inauguration
- Kelly Clarkson will perform at Presidential Inauguration
- Taylor Swift and The Black Keys among those featured on 2013 GRAMMY nominees compilation album