Monday, December 17, 2012
Photos: See skydiving Santa land in Frisco Square
His elves went first. Just to be sure it was safe.
Light snow flurries fell every 15 minutes as families of all ages rode the trolley and received candy from Santa himself.
(Once he made a safe landing, that is.)
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Parked car causes early morning house fire in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation