Monday, December 17, 2012
Photos: See skydiving Santa land in Frisco Square
His elves went first. Just to be sure it was safe.
Light snow flurries fell every 15 minutes as families of all ages rode the trolley and received candy from Santa himself.
(Once he made a safe landing, that is.)
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale