Monday, December 17, 2012
Photos: See skydiving Santa land in Frisco Square
His elves went first. Just to be sure it was safe.
Light snow flurries fell every 15 minutes as families of all ages rode the trolley and received candy from Santa himself.
(Once he made a safe landing, that is.)
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco