Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Stephan Pyles Restaurant and Smoke among Dallas’ most Googled restaurants
See where Dallasites are checking out pictures and price and everything nice.
DALLAS Dallas is known for its active social scene that keeps the restaurants and bars around town flourishing with business. Much of the marketing is done by word of mouth — if there's a good new hot spot or a disappointing one, you'll hear about it. But in the information age, many patrons depend on our dependable friend Google to tell us what's up. Check out the 9 most Googled Dallas restaurants below.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Dallas Wind Symphony performs the music of Downton Abbey