Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Stephan Pyles Restaurant and Smoke among Dallas’ most Googled restaurants
See where Dallasites are checking out pictures and price and everything nice.
DALLAS Dallas is known for its active social scene that keeps the restaurants and bars around town flourishing with business. Much of the marketing is done by word of mouth — if there's a good new hot spot or a disappointing one, you'll hear about it. But in the information age, many patrons depend on our dependable friend Google to tell us what's up. Check out the 9 most Googled Dallas restaurants below.
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday