Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Stephan Pyles Restaurant and Smoke among Dallas’ most Googled restaurants
See where Dallasites are checking out pictures and price and everything nice.
DALLAS Dallas is known for its active social scene that keeps the restaurants and bars around town flourishing with business. Much of the marketing is done by word of mouth — if there's a good new hot spot or a disappointing one, you'll hear about it. But in the information age, many patrons depend on our dependable friend Google to tell us what's up. Check out the 9 most Googled Dallas restaurants below.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger