Monday, December 31, 2012
Another Monica Greene restaurant, Best Enchiladas Ever, closed
OAK CLIFF On the heels of Leslie Brenner’s posting yesterday that Monica’s Nueva Cocina is closed, we learned today that another Monica Greene-owned restaurant has shut its doors: BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever) in Bishop Arts.
BEE was a fast-casual “enchiladeria” with a create-your-own concept. The restaurant announced the closing yesterday on its Facebook page.
We also learned today that the Milk and Honey Co. in Keller announced via Facebook that it is closing. According to the posting, chef Joshua Harmon is moving on to cook alongside chef Blaine Staniford at Grace in Fort Worth.
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas