Monday, December 31, 2012
Another Monica Greene restaurant, Best Enchiladas Ever, closed
OAK CLIFF On the heels of Leslie Brenner’s posting yesterday that Monica’s Nueva Cocina is closed, we learned today that another Monica Greene-owned restaurant has shut its doors: BEE (Best Enchiladas Ever) in Bishop Arts.
BEE was a fast-casual “enchiladeria” with a create-your-own concept. The restaurant announced the closing yesterday on its Facebook page.
We also learned today that the Milk and Honey Co. in Keller announced via Facebook that it is closing. According to the posting, chef Joshua Harmon is moving on to cook alongside chef Blaine Staniford at Grace in Fort Worth.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette