Friday, February 3, 2012 , Updated 12:00 a.m., February 28, 2012
Cat neutering available for 5 cents on February 28
PLANO The city of Plano announced that male cats can be neutered for only 5 cents on Tuesday, February 28 at the Plano Animal Shelter. Appointments are required.
The service comes with these rules:
All cats must be delivered in a pet carrier that is labeled with the owner’s name.
Owners must provide written proof of the cat’s current rabies and FVRCP vaccinations, or they can be administered for $9.95 for one shot or $19.95 for both.
Microchip implantation will also be available for an additional $15 fee per cat.
Plano residents will be required to register their cats with the City’s Animal Services Division for $10 or $5 if the owner is a senior citizen or has proof of being low-income.
The effort is part of Spay Day USA, sponsored by the The Humane Society of the United States. To make an appointment, call 972-769-4374.
Source: City of Plano
- North Texas' second Dee Lincoln burger bar to open in Plano this April
- UPDATED: Italian restaurant Battuto is looking for a new chef
- Plano resident sues neighbor for hosting synagogue services in his house
- George Takei heads for Plano and Fort Worth this weekend
- Public ceremony in honor of Ray Price to be hosted in Richardson Saturday