Friday, February 10, 2012
Video: Checking out the herb garden at Fairmont Hotel in Dallas
Chef Andre Natera gives a preview of what he'll be doing at Savor Dallas.
Trusty iPhone in hand, we headed to the beautiful Fairmont Hotel in Dallas so that Chef André Natera could show us around his rooftop herb garden. He also gave us a taste of the bounty – even flourishing in the winter, though not as lush as the spring and summer. He’s an interesting guy – into Zen and other great philosophies – who loves to cook and whose job is executive chef of the Pyramid Restaurant and Bar and the Fairmont Dallas.
Here are highlights from our visit. Andre reveals what he’ll be serving at Savor Dallas on March 31. Bon appétit!
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair