Monday, February 13, 2012
Brooklyn Jazz Cafe in Dallas to host Mardi Gras for Mutts
The proceeds will provide funding for medical treatments necessary to help rescue more dogs and cats.
Admission is $75 and includes a scrumptious meal from Cajun Chef Mike; cocktails including wine, beer, and the Furricane; fantastic blues from Zac Harmon and his band; a silent auction; an animal communicator; photo mementos; and more. Radio personality Kellie Rasberry returns again this year as emcee for the Krewe de Mutts mini Mardi Gras parade.
The proceeds from Mardi Gras for Mutts will provide funding for medical treatments necessary to help rescue more dogs and cats, including those with heartworms and other special needs animals the group would not otherwise be able to help.
Pegasus News Content partner - DFW Animal Rescue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas