Monday, February 13, 2012
Brooklyn Jazz Cafe in Dallas to host Mardi Gras for Mutts
The proceeds will provide funding for medical treatments necessary to help rescue more dogs and cats.
Admission is $75 and includes a scrumptious meal from Cajun Chef Mike; cocktails including wine, beer, and the Furricane; fantastic blues from Zac Harmon and his band; a silent auction; an animal communicator; photo mementos; and more. Radio personality Kellie Rasberry returns again this year as emcee for the Krewe de Mutts mini Mardi Gras parade.
The proceeds from Mardi Gras for Mutts will provide funding for medical treatments necessary to help rescue more dogs and cats, including those with heartworms and other special needs animals the group would not otherwise be able to help.
Pegasus News Content partner - DFW Animal Rescue
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night