Monday, February 13, 2012
Photos: Hot Chocolate Run in Dallas (February 11)
It's a lot easier to run when you're jogging toward chocolate.
Dallas photographer Bill Ellison happened upon the Hot Chocolate Run on Saturday morning as runners jaunted near his home on their way around Fair Park. The Hot Chocolate Run is a health and fitness event that ends with a post-race party with fondue, hot chocolate, and other sweet treats.
Sounds like a good reason to run.
Photos by Bill Ellison
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup