Monday, February 13, 2012
Photos: Hot Chocolate Run in Dallas (February 11)
It's a lot easier to run when you're jogging toward chocolate.
Dallas photographer Bill Ellison happened upon the Hot Chocolate Run on Saturday morning as runners jaunted near his home on their way around Fair Park. The Hot Chocolate Run is a health and fitness event that ends with a post-race party with fondue, hot chocolate, and other sweet treats.
Sounds like a good reason to run.
Photos by Bill Ellison
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day