Monday, February 13, 2012
Photos: Hot Chocolate Run in Dallas (February 11)
It's a lot easier to run when you're jogging toward chocolate.
Dallas photographer Bill Ellison happened upon the Hot Chocolate Run on Saturday morning as runners jaunted near his home on their way around Fair Park. The Hot Chocolate Run is a health and fitness event that ends with a post-race party with fondue, hot chocolate, and other sweet treats.
Sounds like a good reason to run.
Photos by Bill Ellison
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu