Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Video: Bailey’s Prime Plus chef Grant Morgan previews dish for Savor Dallas
Annual foodie event takes place in late March.
I love it that chefs can just whip up several delicacies in the blink of an eye. That’s exactly what Executive Chef Grant Morgan did the other day when our roving iPhone and I stopped by Bailey’s Prime Plus Park Lane location. One minute it’s “Hi. How ya doin’?” The next thing you know, he’s preparing some of the delicious signature items you can get at Bailey’s every night.
See him in action here, and be sure to join Grant at Savor Dallas on March 31. Grant didn’t reveal what he’ll be serving in the International Grand Tasting, but we suspect he will be true to his restaurant’s namesake: “Prime Plus.” Yummy. Enjoy.
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million
- Concert review: Third annual Gorilla vs. Bear festival in Dallas hits hip-hop home run