Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Video: Bailey’s Prime Plus chef Grant Morgan previews dish for Savor Dallas
Annual foodie event takes place in late March.
I love it that chefs can just whip up several delicacies in the blink of an eye. That’s exactly what Executive Chef Grant Morgan did the other day when our roving iPhone and I stopped by Bailey’s Prime Plus Park Lane location. One minute it’s “Hi. How ya doin’?” The next thing you know, he’s preparing some of the delicious signature items you can get at Bailey’s every night.
See him in action here, and be sure to join Grant at Savor Dallas on March 31. Grant didn’t reveal what he’ll be serving in the International Grand Tasting, but we suspect he will be true to his restaurant’s namesake: “Prime Plus.” Yummy. Enjoy.
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones