Monday, February 27, 2012
Decanter Restaurant rises again like phoenix in Flower Mound
In old Capriccio space.
CARROLLTON Decanter Restaurant and Lounge, which opened last year ever so briefly in Bishop Arts, has resurfaced in Flower Mound's Parker Square, bringing chef Tony Gardizi back to a space he knows well.
Version 2.0 of Decanter opened in the space that used to be Capriccio, where Gardizi worked for/with owner Najam Jaffri before the pair opened Decanter in December 2010.
"We've been open about a month, in what used to be Capriccio," said a staffer at the Flower Mound spot. "It's owned by same owner. He sold it, but now he re-opened it and Tony's back with him. We have our liquor license application in process, and we're getting all our customers from the old Capriccio family."
Alex Bentley contributed to this story.
- Dessert review: I Like Big Bundts' cakes are good enough to steal from a baby
- Cedars Woodfire Grill makes fueling up fast and tasty
- Texas Health Plano employee burned in chemical fire
- Restaurant review: Whiskey Cake's stand out menu item holds true to the name
- 16-year-old arrested for posting violent threat towards Hebron High School