Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Urban Acres plots expansion to Arlington
Close to UTA, with pickups every other Friday.
ARLINGTON Urban Acres, the farmstand in Bishop Arts, is setting its sights on Arlington, with a plan to open a produce farm stand near the University of Texas at Arlington.
All they need is a confirmation that they have enough interest and they'll fire it up in March. Details:
We are excited to announce that Urban Acres is starting a new co-op style produce farm stand in Arlington! All the details have yet to be worked out, but we can tell you the farm stand will be close to UTA, and the pickup time will be late afternoon every other Friday.
The next step is to gather interest, as we hope to begin this new farm stand sometime in March if enough new members are ready to join. Current members will also have the option to transfer their pick-up location to Arlington.
So if you're interested in the Arlington location, we need to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com with the subject: "Arlington Farm Stand Interest". Also please spread the word to friends or family in that area who may be interested!
And THANK YOU for choosing food that is good for you and good for the farmer.
Your friends at Urban Acres
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Grand Prairie police apprehend suspect in shooting at office building
- Dessert review: Cupcake Bliss grants peerless ecstasy to courageous pilgrims
- UPDATED: Travel schedules go unchanged despite American Airlines' bankruptcy filing
- American Airlines and AT&T, both based in North Texas, listed as most hated companies
- Bedford native Griffin Jackson makes it big in gospel music