Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Video interviews: Dallas Mavericks’ Lamar Odom and Ian Mahinmi
Odom is trying to find his groove, while Mahinmi is stepping up his game.
Dallas Mavericks forward Lamar Odom has been in a slump ever since the Mavericks acquired him from the Los Angeles Lakers before the start of the NBA season. Odom scored eight points in the win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Monday night, the most he has scored since he has been in Dallas.
Lamar Odom: Mavericks/Thunder Recap
Ian Mahinmi is getting big minutes for the Mavs this season coming off the bench. He registered 10 points and nine boards in 21 minutes, falling one rebound shy of his second career double-double as the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Thunder Monday night. He is averaging 11.7 points and 6.0 rebounds over the last three games.
Dallas Mavericks: Ian Mahinmi Stepping Up His Game
Pegasus News Content partner - D210
See more stories in:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million