Friday, January 20, 2012
Spec’s to open on Hulen Street in Fort Worth
Second branch in North Texas will open this spring on Hulen Street.
FORT WORTH Spec's Wines & Spirits confirmed that it will open its second branch in North Texas in Fort Worth at 2750 South Hulen Street, near Brix Pizzeria, in the space that is Marvin's Electronics.
"We don't know exactly when it'll open but we're hoping sometime in March," said a company spokeswoman.
Spec's co-owner Lisa Rydman Key told the DBJ that the company had plans to open three more locations in the DFW area.
Like all of the other stores in the chain, the Fort Worth branch will have regular events such as Tasting Tuesdays and Wine on Wednesdays.
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas
- New wine and tapas bar called Sera will open in Fort Worth
- Elvis fans can remember The King August 16 in Fort Worth