Friday, January 20, 2012
Spec’s to open on Hulen Street in Fort Worth
Second branch in North Texas will open this spring on Hulen Street.
FORT WORTH Spec's Wines & Spirits confirmed that it will open its second branch in North Texas in Fort Worth at 2750 South Hulen Street, near Brix Pizzeria, in the space that is Marvin's Electronics.
"We don't know exactly when it'll open but we're hoping sometime in March," said a company spokeswoman.
Spec's co-owner Lisa Rydman Key told the DBJ that the company had plans to open three more locations in the DFW area.
Like all of the other stores in the chain, the Fort Worth branch will have regular events such as Tasting Tuesdays and Wine on Wednesdays.
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards
- Theater review: Explore the irony of human nature in Picnic at Sanders Theatre
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition extended to April 28 in Fort Worth
- Exhibition at Amon Carter proves that photos belong in art museums