Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Video interview: Total Wine owner David Trone
The Dallas store just opened, and a Fort Worth one will open in October.
David Trone loves the wine business. He and his brother Robert started Total Wine and More 21 years ago. They’ve grown to 80 stores and just opened their newest location in Dallas, near NorthPark. Find out what the man behind the largest independent wine, beer, and spirits retailer in America thinks about his customers and his staffers as Jim White takes his roving iPhone on location once again. Total Wine is already planning other Texas locations, including a new Fort Worth store opening in October and a San Antonio location next spring. Stay tuned. There always seems to be “more” in store from Total Wine and More.
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Restaurant review: MoMo Italian Kitchen in Dallas is steeped in delicious tradition