Monday, July 23, 2012 , Updated 12:00 a.m., August 8, 2012
UPDATED: French chef Ryan Barnett hosts pop-up dinners in July and August
Some ingredients will come from Barnett's backyard.
DALLAS Dallas chef Ryan Barnett is hosting his second of four underground dinners on Thursday, July 26. Formerly of Dallas-based businesses Neighborhood Services, Bistro 31, and Ormsby Catering, Barnett is now off on his own, doing pop-up dinners full time.
Barnett will use some ingredients from the garden at his home in North Dallas.
The dinner is $50 per person, BYOB. For reservations, email ChefRB@me.com or call 214-707-6986.
UPDATE: The third pop-up dinner is August 9 and features Salade Carpaccio, pasture beef, local greens, champagne vinaigrette; Summer Veal Ragoùt, sweet Texas bi-corn, Canton squash; Roasted Wild Boar, Navarro pecans, uvalde glacé; and Peach Tartin, Fairfield peaches, ND honey.
The fourth and final dinner is August 24. It will have a vegan menu.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger