Wednesday, July 25, 2012 , Updated 12:00 a.m., July 28, 2012
Cedars Food Park in Dallas opens Saturday
Good Karma Kitchen will be among the first food trucks.
Fort Worth has had all the fun when it comes to food truck parks so far, but this Saturday, Dallas finally gets in on the action. Cedars Food Park, Dallas’ first food truck park, opens Saturday, July 28 from 5–10 p.m.
Unlike many food truck parks located in random warehouse districts or parking lots, Cedars Food Park Dallas is located at Dallas Heritage Village, home to the largest and finest collection of 19th century pioneer and Victorian homes and commercial buildings in Texas. This unique location is ideal with plentiful free parking, a large, tree-shaded (and pet-friendly) park – while being located just southeast of downtown Dallas and its dramatic skyline.
But what about the food, you ask? As luck would have it, Good Karma Kitchen will be in attendance for the grand opening with their gluten-free, all vegetarian (mostly vegan) delicacies. Other veg-friendly trucks will be Nammi, Crazy Fish, and Ssahm BBQ.
So get out and support the food truck scene in Dallas. With fantastic veg options, great scenery, and music and fun for the whole family, it’s a can’t miss event!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July