Thursday, July 26, 2012
Seven best Dallas karaoke spots by night of the week
No matter what day it is, there's a great place to channel your inner American Idol.
After performing dozens of Google searches and finding the same sites that seemed to have a list of places that are: no longer doing karaoke, closed, out in the suburbs (even as far as Fort Worth), I decided to make an ultimate Dallas karaoke list of spots by night of the week with strictly Dallas proper addresses. This was for my own reference and now yours. I also wanted to take it a step further and give you, the reader, some insight to each spot instead of just creating a laundry list.
Unlike many of the other lists you'll find when you Google Dallas karaoke on such and such night, I hope to keep this article as up-to-date as possible. Just as in life, places, DJs, and management change, so might this list over time. I recommend you bookmark this article now for reference and follow the hashtag #DallasKaraokeQuest or the ILiveInDallas Twitter handle for future recommendations and karaoke adventures.
To see the best karaoke spots in Dallas, click here.
Pegasus News Content partner - I Live in Dallas
See more stories in:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million