Friday, June 1, 2012
Dallas Vegan Drinks meets up with Zombie Food Truck in June
Attendees will also go on a tour of Deep Ellum Brewing Company.
DALLAS We’re super-stoked for the serendipitous alignment of three magnificent entities in June – Dallas Vegan Drinks (always the second Thursday of every month), Deep Ellum Brewing Co.’s Thursday night brewery tours, and another Dallas visit from Zombie’s Food Truck!
Though we typically hold Dallas Vegan Drinks at a vegan-friendly bar or restaurant, the combination of this year’s milder-than-usual Spring, Deep Ellum Brewing Co.’s cool outdoor venue and tour, and Zombie’s amazing food was simply too hard to resist.
For those in it for the “drinks” – the tour is $10 and includes 4 beer samples and a souvenir glass. Live music is also on the bill, but there’s plenty of opportunity for conversation. For those in it for the food – Zombie’s has always delivered amazing vegan food, and it’s a perfect opportunity to support them in Big D. They’ll also have non-alcoholic drinks available for those not interested in the beer (and for those interested in alcohol but not beer, stop by for a bite to eat, then head over to one of the many great bars in Deep Ellum!)
Vegan Drinks is not only a way to meet fellow vegan and veg-friendly folks for fun and conversation, it’s a great networking opportunity to hear the down-low about news and activities happening in the community (and there’s a lot going on these days).
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday