Friday, March 2, 2012 , Updated 12:00 a.m., March 22, 2012
Retailer H&M opens at Galleria Dallas March 22
It's the fourth H&M in DFW.
The opening of the first H&M in Dallas -- and the first in Texas -- at NorthPark Center in August 2011 was a major victory for retail in Dallas. It was followed quickly by a new H&M store at the Shops at Willow Bend in Plano and at Town East Mall in Mesquite. Now, there will also be an H&M store at Galleria Dallas, making it the fourth in North Texas.
The store opens at noon March 22 and will include collections for men, women, young men, young women, and children. There will also be a special lingerie, maternity, and accessories area. H&M sells trendy clothing at a relatively low price.
"Local Dallas shoppers have proven to be strong supporters of the brand, and H&M could not be more thrilled to bring yet another full concept location to the region," said Daniel Kulle, U.S. president for H&M, in a statement.
The first 200 shoppers in line will receive a free t-shirt and a "fashion pass," which is a gift card from $10 to $300.
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.