Thursday, March 22, 2012
Drake returns to North Texas — and this time you can go
He's joined by J. Cole.
Last time Drake was in North Texas, it was at a sold-out students-and-faculty-only show at the University of Texas at Arlington in early March. Drake had the stomach flu, but he still managed to put on a hypeworthy show and help the university christen their sparkly new College Park center.
Drizzy Drake will be joined by J. Cole, Waka Flocka Flame, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz, and French Montana. He's out in support of his second album Take Care, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 charts. The single "Take Care" featuring Rihanna is the fourth single on his new album and is getting massive radio play right now.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, March 23.
See more stories in:
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?