Friday, March 30, 2012
Video: Dragonfly chef Dan Landsberg will make a “DLT” for Savor Dallas
That's duck, not bacon.
The iPhone roams again! This time to one of the coolest spots in Dallas, Hotel ZaZa. And, it just so happens that Executive Chef Dan Landsberg has his new spring menu rolling out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Dragonfly. Catch his tasty take on a BLT, or in this case DLT, with house cured duck instead of bacon. It’s delicious.
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April