Friday, March 30, 2012
Video: Dragonfly chef Dan Landsberg will make a “DLT” for Savor Dallas
That's duck, not bacon.
The iPhone roams again! This time to one of the coolest spots in Dallas, Hotel ZaZa. And, it just so happens that Executive Chef Dan Landsberg has his new spring menu rolling out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Dragonfly. Catch his tasty take on a BLT, or in this case DLT, with house cured duck instead of bacon. It’s delicious.
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger