Tuesday, May 1, 2012 , Updated 2:00 p.m., October 9, 2012
Seasons 52 to open in Dallas October 29 at NorthPark Center
In old McCormick & Schmick's space.
DALLAS Dallas will get its first branch of Seasons 52 this fall in NorthPark Center, in the old McCormick & Schmick's space. Boy, that didn't take long -- it seems like McCormick & Schmick's just closed.
[UPDATE: The restaurant officially opens October 29, 2012.]
Seasons 52, which opened at the Shops at Legacy in Plano in October 2010, is known for -- well, the release says it's known for "its seasonally inspired menu and fresh approach to dining" -- but it's really known for the fact that nothing on the menu is more than 475 calories. If you've ever been by the Plano branch, it's almost always mobbed.
The menu changes four times a year; selections include Steak and Cremini Mushroom Flatbread, Cedar Plank Salmon, Caramelized Sea Scallops, and Maui Tuna Crunch Salad.
It also has a serious wine list created by Master Sommelier George Miliotes with organic wines and a choice of 52 wines by the glass.
The Seasons 52 at NorthPark Center will be located between Neiman Marcus and Dillard's, with entrances from both inside the mall and street side, and will offer complimentary valet parking.
Seasons 52 will also open at Westheimer in Houston in Spring 2013.
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones