Tuesday, May 8, 2012
TX Food Truck Fest to hit Valley View Center in Dallas
Trucks from around Texas will be hawking their wares on Friday and Saturday.
If you’re a food truck fan, you’ll want to check out the TX Food Truck Fest at Valley View Center in Dallas on Friday and Saturday. This event promises to have the largest gathering of food trucks from all over the state. Fifteen percent of the $5 wristband proceeds will go to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, North Texas Chapter.
Take a look at the list of trucks and you’ll see a wide variety of trucks you may know and love already, but there are plenty of trucks from other areas represented. The Belgium Waffle Company and Chi’lantro are Austin trucks that sound particularly enticing.
There will even be a molecular gastronomy truck there! Definitely keep an eye out for the Fat Truck and their “MoGa” cuisine. In addition to serving tacos, quesadillas, steamed buns, and bahn mi, you can also get dishes like the Dragon Breath -- Serrano ham and parm cheese popcorn doused in liquid nitrogen.
Pegasus News Content partner - Eat This Fort Worth
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort