Friday, May 11, 2012
Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan drives a beat-up Ford van
His wife drives the nice cars.
Take a look at this "baby": the 1999 Ford conversion van of Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. It only has a few stains on its Pleather seats, he proudly reports.
His wife drives a "fleet" of Mercedes, he says, but the old van is Ryan's vehicle of choice. The Cowboys would not give permission to re-post the video here, but you can see Ryan giving a tour of his van on their site.
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April