Friday, May 11, 2012
Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan drives a beat-up Ford van
His wife drives the nice cars.
Take a look at this "baby": the 1999 Ford conversion van of Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. It only has a few stains on its Pleather seats, he proudly reports.
His wife drives a "fleet" of Mercedes, he says, but the old van is Ryan's vehicle of choice. The Cowboys would not give permission to re-post the video here, but you can see Ryan giving a tour of his van on their site.
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice