Friday, May 11, 2012
Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan drives a beat-up Ford van
His wife drives the nice cars.
Take a look at this "baby": the 1999 Ford conversion van of Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan. It only has a few stains on its Pleather seats, he proudly reports.
His wife drives a "fleet" of Mercedes, he says, but the old van is Ryan's vehicle of choice. The Cowboys would not give permission to re-post the video here, but you can see Ryan giving a tour of his van on their site.
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick
- Photos: Kids and parents attempt to float their boats at Cardboard Regatta
- Photos: Food truck fest offered Texas-sized fun at Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
- ‘Don’t mess with Texas’ gets a reboot with new songs, dancing trash cans