Monday, May 21, 2012
Trader Joe’s second Dallas location will be at US 75 and Walnut Hill
First is on Lower Greenville.
DALLAS Trader Joe's now has a second location slated for Dallas: at the northwest corner of US 75 and Walnut Hill.
According to the DMN, a 14,000-square-foot store will open there next year.
The store will go into a new retail and residential development called Preston Hollow Village, to be built by Provident Realty Advisors of Dallas and Kroenke Holdings of Missouri.
This confirms a story first reported by Pegasus News in August 2011 that Trader Joe's would go into that space.
The first Trader Joe's announced for Dallas is on Lower Greenville, where the Arcadia Theater was. Locations have also been confirmed for Plano and Fort Worth; the Fort Worth branch will open on June 15.
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones