Thursday, November 1, 2012
Frisco police seek Costco robbery suspect
The unknown man held a handgun while demanding money on Halloween morning.
FRISCO Frisco police are seeking assistance in identifying a lone gunman that robbed the Costco located at 11220 Dallas Parkway. The incident occurred at about 10:44 a.m. on October 31.
A white male entered through the exit door of the location, walked to the return/exchange counter and presented a black handgun while requesting money from the cashier. The cashier complied with the suspect’s command and gave him an undisclosed amount of cash from the register. The suspect fled the scene through the same exit door he from which he entered.
The suspect is described as follows: white male, grey hair, 55 to 65 years of age, about 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing between 230 and 260 pounds. He spoke with no particular accent and was last seen wearing a dark colored T-shirt over a light colored long sleeve shirt, light colored blue jeans and white athletic shoes. He was also wearing a dark colored stocking cap, black aviator style sunglasses, and a white surgical/dust mask. The make/model of the handgun is unknown.
The Frisco Police Department is currently investigating the case and asks that anyone with information contact the department’s non-emergency number at 972-296-6010.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- UPDATED: Jimmy Buffett sails back to Frisco for June 21 concert
- Theater review: Take a lesson in morality from The Foreigner in Frisco
- Photos: Fancy Sunday Night Football bus kicks off the season in Frisco
- FC Dallas partners with Plano Symphony Orchestra to bring family-friendly fun to Frisco
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation