Thursday, November 1, 2012
Monica Greene gets raw on adding sushi to menu at Monica’s Nueva Cocina
Asian ingredients blend well with Mexican food, apparently.
DALLAS Monica Greene has created the perfect restaurant for Oak Lawn – it’s got a little bit of everything. Mexico City “street food” and upscale cuisine (a Monica trademark), plus great fresh sushi (see the video, she explains), a late night hang-out, and a cool, new setting.
Welcome to the neighborhood Monica! Take a tour as as I fire up the handy iPhone once again to take us on a video tour of Monica’s Nueva Cocina.
Jim White interviews Monica Greene about Monica’s Nueva Cocina
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy