Thursday, November 1, 2012
Monica Greene gets raw on adding sushi to menu at Monica’s Nueva Cocina
Asian ingredients blend well with Mexican food, apparently.
DALLAS Monica Greene has created the perfect restaurant for Oak Lawn – it’s got a little bit of everything. Mexico City “street food” and upscale cuisine (a Monica trademark), plus great fresh sushi (see the video, she explains), a late night hang-out, and a cool, new setting.
Welcome to the neighborhood Monica! Take a tour as as I fire up the handy iPhone once again to take us on a video tour of Monica’s Nueva Cocina.
Jim White interviews Monica Greene about Monica’s Nueva Cocina
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015