Saturday, November 3, 2012
Photos: Dallas burlesque dancers act out their own dirty politics
You say you want to see a binder full of women?
DALLAS Ah, the election. So many innuendos. The ladies of Viva Dallas Burlesque presented "Dirty Politics" at Lakewood Theater in Dallas on Friday night -- a night of hilarious antics and seductive dances where no politician was safe. Sarah Palin even Monica Lewinsky made appearances (OK, they were lookalikes), plus dancers portrayed the mortgage crisis and immigration issues.
Want a binder full of women? Spectators needed to look no further than the wild show Friday night.
Here are highlights:
Pegasus News Content partner - Pretty Cool Images
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger