Saturday, November 3, 2012
Photos: Dallas burlesque dancers act out their own dirty politics
You say you want to see a binder full of women?
DALLAS Ah, the election. So many innuendos. The ladies of Viva Dallas Burlesque presented "Dirty Politics" at Lakewood Theater in Dallas on Friday night -- a night of hilarious antics and seductive dances where no politician was safe. Sarah Palin even Monica Lewinsky made appearances (OK, they were lookalikes), plus dancers portrayed the mortgage crisis and immigration issues.
Want a binder full of women? Spectators needed to look no further than the wild show Friday night.
Here are highlights:
Pegasus News Content partner - Pretty Cool Images
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy