Sunday, November 4, 2012
Photos: Foam Fest 5K was soapy, messy fun in Mesquite
Teams of friends took on the obstacle course, many still wearing their Halloween best.
Who says Halloween is over? Participants in the Foam Fest 5K Run at Double D Ranch in Mesquite donned crazy costumes, like Wendy Minor, who ran in a floor-length bridal gown with zombie groom Jamey Finch.
To start the race, participants sprinted through a messy pile of foam before blasting through other obstacles to make it to the finish.
This is certainly not a typical running event.
See photos from the Saturday morning shenanigans:
- Mesquite Rodeo GM says infamous "Obama clown" could appear during closing weekend
- Mesquite police investigating 18-year-old who died in jail
- Mesquite tackles child hunger crisis with Lunch Buddies program
- Photos: Texans show off head tattoos, full back ink at Mesquite tattoo convention
- Taco Bueno unveils new design but won't fuss with the menu