Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck adds brunch on Saturdays
If you opt for the tasting menu, it's $32 for five tastes.
DALLAS After introducing its Dim Sum Brunch on Sundays earlier this year, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck announced this week that it will be expanding brunch to Saturdays, beginning November 10.
The Asian fusion restaurant atop Reunion Tower, which received four stars from Dallas Morning News critic Leslie Brenner, will serve brunch from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. According to the press release, you can order a la carte or customize a tasting menu ($32 for five tastes; $42 for eight). Check out Five Sixty’s dim sum menu here.
Location: 300 Reunion Blvd., Dallas. 214-741-5560.
Hours: Dinner Monday-Thursday 5:30 to 10 p.m., Friday-Saturday 5:30 to 11 p.m. Bar and lounge are open Monday-Thursday 5:30 to 11 p.m., Friday-Saturday 5:30 to midnight. Brunch Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reservations: Accepted up to two months in advance. Please see restaurant’s website for business casual dress code.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day