Thursday, November 8, 2012 , Updated 12:00 a.m., November 17, 2012
Take a spin at a Wheel of Fortune audition in Dallas
You can try out at the famous Southfork Ranch on November 17 or at Music Hall at Fair Park on November 18.
Do you religiously sit down with CBS from 6:30-7 p.m.? Do you quiz your friends on “Before & After” phrases? Are you fighting the relentless urge to solve the puzzle? You’re soon in for a treat when Wheel of Fortune comes to North Texas in search of game show contestants.
Saturday, November 17, the WheelMobile, a conspicuous 39-foot Winnebago, will be in Parker, Texas at Southfork Ranch from 1-5 p.m. On Sunday, November 18, the vehicle will roar into the Music Hall at Fair Park between the same four-hour time frame. Parking at both auditions can be up to $10.
Auditions consist of several mock games of Wheel of Fortune, in which not everyone will be able to participate. But if you’re feeling lucky and the time is right, it could be your turn to spin the wheel. For more details, click here.
- Zombie Survival Camp gets local kids outside, battling undead
- Investigation finds Hunt Elementary coach emailed student three years prior to arrest
- Southfork's "Ewing Sunset Dinner" lets you love like J.R. and Sue Ellen
- Zig Ziglar's memorial service on Saturday will be streamed live online
- Plano ISD hosts more parent meetings in response to Hunt Elementary sexual assault