Monday, November 12, 2012
Pizzeria Cane Rosso to open second location near White Rock Lake
The first location, in Deep Ellum, has achieved cult status.
Check out Leslie Brenner’s 3-star review of Cane Rosso in 2011. She called it “more than outstanding; it’s knock-it-out-of-the-ballpark excellent.”
Are you excited about the new location?
See more stories in:
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Photos: The Cotton Club came to life in '20s-themed party in Dallas
- Former Top Chef contestant Danyele McPherson is moving to HG Sply Co.