Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Photos: Victoria Beckham paused, posed, and was gone
The chic superstar didn't say a word.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS A crowd of at least 100 people waited patiently at the downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus for their glimpse of Victoria Beckham. When Posh Spice stepped onto the red carpet a few minutes after 3 p.m., she paused, posed, and was whisked away.
Beckham is spending Wednesday afternoon in Dallas at Neiman Marcus at a private fashion presentation, where she will show off the Victoria Beckham fashion label, a line of ready-to-wear denim and accessories. She made a brief appearance on Neiman Marcus' first floor for fans.
Here are a few glimpses into her quick stint in Dallas:
- Photos: Ice skating rink at Klyde Warren Park now open
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God