Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Photos: Victoria Beckham paused, posed, and was gone
The chic superstar didn't say a word.
DOWNTOWN DALLAS A crowd of at least 100 people waited patiently at the downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus for their glimpse of Victoria Beckham. When Posh Spice stepped onto the red carpet a few minutes after 3 p.m., she paused, posed, and was whisked away.
Beckham is spending Wednesday afternoon in Dallas at Neiman Marcus at a private fashion presentation, where she will show off the Victoria Beckham fashion label, a line of ready-to-wear denim and accessories. She made a brief appearance on Neiman Marcus' first floor for fans.
Here are a few glimpses into her quick stint in Dallas:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July