Friday, November 16, 2012
Hacienda on Henderson celebrates launch of vegan menu on Saturday
The restaurant started serving the vegan Tex-Mex menu last week.
DALLAS Hacienda on Henderson recently introduced their all new vegan menu last week at Dallas Vegan Drinks. Saturday is their “official” vegan menu launch party. Check out the details from Hacienda on Henderson (and RSVP on Facebook):
It’s finally here! Come join Hacienda for the official launch of our vegan menu. Try one (or all) of our 12 completely vegan items and let us know your favorites! Thanks to our friends from Dallas Vegan Roundup and Texas Mercy for Animals for all of their help on the development of this menu. If you saw us at the Texas State Veggie Fair, if you’ve been to Hacienda before, or if you’ve never heard of us, stop by and try some of our absolutely delicious vegan Tex-Mex!
The party will begin at 3 p.m. after brunch and will continue throughout the night. Another perk - we have a dog friendly patio! Stop by with family, friends, and loved ones to celebrate our new veggie items!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair