Friday, November 16, 2012
Texas Ranger Josh Hamilton’s story to be told in new film
Written and directed by Casey Affleck.
I don’t know much about baseball, but even I’ve heard the pretty amazing story of Hamilton’s struggles with addiction, leading to his superstar status as a Texas Ranger. The Deadline story goes into more detail about it if you’re unfamiliar. Hamilton co-authored a book about the journey called Beyond Belief: Finding The Strength To Come Back, which Relativity also acquired the rights to.
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick