Friday, November 16, 2012
Texas Ranger Josh Hamilton’s story to be told in new film
Written and directed by Casey Affleck.
I don’t know much about baseball, but even I’ve heard the pretty amazing story of Hamilton’s struggles with addiction, leading to his superstar status as a Texas Ranger. The Deadline story goes into more detail about it if you’re unfamiliar. Hamilton co-authored a book about the journey called Beyond Belief: Finding The Strength To Come Back, which Relativity also acquired the rights to.
- UPDATEDx2: George Strait may end farewell tour at AT&T Stadium in Arlington June 7, 2014
- Jerry World sets sights global rodeo domination
- UT-Arlington will exhibit rare JFK photographs
- Really? The video screen at Jerry World is a "breathtakingly bad" idea?
- Are you ready for some football? Dallas Cowboys' kick off in free-to-the-public practice