Friday, November 16, 2012
Texas Ranger Josh Hamilton’s story to be told in new film
Written and directed by Casey Affleck.
I don’t know much about baseball, but even I’ve heard the pretty amazing story of Hamilton’s struggles with addiction, leading to his superstar status as a Texas Ranger. The Deadline story goes into more detail about it if you’re unfamiliar. Hamilton co-authored a book about the journey called Beyond Belief: Finding The Strength To Come Back, which Relativity also acquired the rights to.
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April
- 10 outrageous, totally real things Jerry Jones said in 2013