Sunday, November 18, 2012
Sales of Twinkies are up 31,000%
That's not a typo.
IRVING Inevitable chain of events: Hostess says it’s going out of business, consumer panic sets in. What will happen to our Twinkies? BUY THEM ALL NOW!
All I want to know is, am I the only person freaking out about Ho-Hos instead?
- Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and other Hostess treats will be back on shelves July 15
- Awesome news: Twinkies could be back on shelves this summer
- Mourn the Twinkie-tastrophe with 5 silly T-shirts
- Hostess fails to reach agreement with union, plans to shut down
- Twinkies maker Hostess won't go out of business -- yet
- Twin Peaks is building a brewery at its Irving location
- New kayaking company offers adventures on the Trinity
- Theater review: Accompany a father on a journey between religion and culture in Fiddler on the Roof
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Coppell hopeful for dog park by year's end