Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Dollar Day at the Dallas Zoo offers a good time for all budgets
Tire out the kids before you have to start the Thanksgiving cooking.
DALLAS Dollar Day, an ongoing special at the Dallas Zoo, takes place again on November 21, offering $1 admission and dollar deals on select food items all day. This is a great time to visit the Koala Walkabout or see any of your favorite animals. For more information, visit DallasZoo.com or call 469-554-7500.
Dollar day at the Dallas Zoo is on Wednesday, Nov. 21 at 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. at 650 S. R.L. Thornton Freeway. Admission prices are as follows:
- $1 admission for ages 3 and older
- $1 selected food items (hot dogs, chips, and popcorn)
- $1 nectar to feed the lorikeets
- $2 Endangered Species Carousel
- $3 Monorail Safari Tour
- $5 giraffe feedings and camel rides
- $8 parking (limited)
The Zoo is accessible to everyone for Dollar Day with the discount provided before Thanksgiving.
The DART Red Line straight to the Zoo entrance is available for those wanting to avoid the traffic and parking. Schedules can be viewed online. A new parking option is available for guests at Reunion Lot E located at Memorial Drive and Hotel Street.
Pegasus News Content partner - North Dallas Gazette
See more stories in:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot