Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Come over for Texas Theatre’s dysfunctional family Thanksgiving dinner
Bring a dish to this potluck and let loose with karaoke.
DALLAS Whether you love your family dearly or haven’t spoken to any of them since you told them about your boyfriend and his stretched nipple fetish over pumpkin pie, Thanksgiving can be a stressful day.
So what better way to relax and unwind before a big day of crazy with your family than a little drunken arts and crafts with a karaoke chaser?
It’s all part of the special Dysfunctional Family Thanksgiving Edition of Bar Art at the historic Texas Theatre. Over the course of the evening, you’ll have access to all sorts of materials for producing crafty masterpieces, thanks to the creative types over at Make + Made. There’s even a prize for the best original work of art.
- The Texas Theatre
231 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Age limit: 21+ Free
But even if crafting isn’t your thing, you can still enjoy dysfunctional family movies, a potluck dinner and expertly crafted cocktails from the bar.
Our favorite part is that you can bring your best friends and pose for portraits with your Family of Choice.
You know, the ones who don’t care that you sleep with dudes.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend