Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Come over for Texas Theatre’s dysfunctional family Thanksgiving dinner
Bring a dish to this potluck and let loose with karaoke.
DALLAS Whether you love your family dearly or haven’t spoken to any of them since you told them about your boyfriend and his stretched nipple fetish over pumpkin pie, Thanksgiving can be a stressful day.
So what better way to relax and unwind before a big day of crazy with your family than a little drunken arts and crafts with a karaoke chaser?
It’s all part of the special Dysfunctional Family Thanksgiving Edition of Bar Art at the historic Texas Theatre. Over the course of the evening, you’ll have access to all sorts of materials for producing crafty masterpieces, thanks to the creative types over at Make + Made. There’s even a prize for the best original work of art.
- The Texas Theatre
231 West Jefferson Boulevard
- Age limit: 21+ Free
But even if crafting isn’t your thing, you can still enjoy dysfunctional family movies, a potluck dinner and expertly crafted cocktails from the bar.
Our favorite part is that you can bring your best friends and pose for portraits with your Family of Choice.
You know, the ones who don’t care that you sleep with dudes.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition