Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Where to buy Oprah’s Favorite Things at stores in DFW
This is holiday shopping made easy.
After a two-year hiatus, Oprah is back this year with her favorite things of 2012. She surprised a group of 30 military spouses with her special gifts, which include an e-bike, a diamond necklace, a Microsoft tablet, and a trip to fabulous Fiii-jiii – plus dozens of other items.
Here’s where in DFW you can snatch up some of Oprah’s favorite things:
1. Nespresso Latissma Coffee/Espresso Maker: This is for the coffee drinker in your life who would love to save a little money on daily trips to Starbucks. Find it at Macy’s at the Galleria, any Williams-Sonoma, or Sur La Table on Travis Street in Dallas.
2. The Tory Burch Michelle Tote: This gorgeous bag is a great gift for a stylish, practical woman. Tory Burch bags are sold at all Neiman Marcus stores as well as the Tory Burch stand-alone store in Highland Park Village.
3. The Lafco Soap Set: Ready for a shower? The box of 14 different scents has a little something for everyone. Find them at Luxury Articles and Fragrance Company in Highland Park Village.
4. Giro Sport Design Reverb Helmet: For the kid who loves to ride bikes, or the adult who loves to trail ride – or that friend who is addicted to triathlons (we all have one): This helmet is safe and stylish. Nab it at at Dick’s Sporting Goods near the Galleria.
5. H2O+ Marine Spa Gift Set: Get this gift for the woman who needs a break. It’s sold at any ULTA Beauty store in the DFW area.
6. Ralph Lauren Cable V neck sweater: It’s the right time of year to throw on a comfy and stylish sweater. Find it at the Ralph Lauren store in NorthPark Center.
7. Macy’s Hotel Collection bedding: This one’s easy: Find it at any Macy’s! But why? It’ll make you feel like you’re staying at a 5-star hotel. Buy it for newlyweds or that person decorating their new home. After all: Who doesn’t love sleep?
8. Tom Ford Beauty Lipstick: Tom Ford is a clothing designer who also does beauty. And well. Surprise some lucky girl with this lipstick set from Tom Ford featuring four colors. Shop it at Saks Fifth Avenue at the Galleria.
9. Noel by Josh Groban: This Christmas CD would make a great stocking stuffer. They’ve got it at Barnes & Noble on Northwest Highway.
10. Curtis Stone Kitchen Solutions Oil Can: For the cooking enthusiast or gadget guy, he or she can use the oil can for drizzling olive oil on pasta or whipping up a healthy dinner. It’s practical and easy to find at any Williams-Sonoma.
Note that stores may run out of Oprah's items, several store managers told us.
Now that you know where you buy Oprah’s favorite things, go stage your very own Christmas surprise.