Tuesday, November 27, 2012 , Updated 2:35 p.m., November 30, 2012
Dallas-raised comedian Iliza Shlesinger offers free tickets to Lakewood Theatre show Saturday
The show will be filmed.
DALLAS Iliza Schlesinger is host of the comedy dating show Excused and, according to her bio, “the only female and youngest comedian to hold the title of NBC’S Last Comic Standing.”
This attractive woman originally from Dallas is both funny and willing to mercilessly correct people who use the wrong words when speaking. What more can you ask for?
She’ll be coming home to tape a 1-hour special at Lakewood Theatre on December 1. Details are available on her website, with the gist being that to get a ticket you should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate whether you want to attend the 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. show.
Judging from most of the clips of her comedy available online, I wouldn’t bet on the whole show being family friendly.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy