Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Found magazine brings quirk to Texas Theatre
They will do a presentation of the weird and wonderful stuff they find.
OAK CLIFF Found specializes in picking up quirky, often hilarious, submissions that give little glimpses into lives of strangers — notes, cards, photos, lists, that kind of thing.
The magazine’s Davy and Peter Rothbart are on tour showing off some of their favorite finds and celebrating the release of Davy’s My Heart is an Idiot book of essays. (Peter even makes up songs based on finds.) They’re at Texas Theatre on Tuesday night. If you miss them but still want a dose of weird and wonderful finds, check out the magazine’s site.
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend