Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Found magazine brings quirk to Texas Theatre
They will do a presentation of the weird and wonderful stuff they find.
OAK CLIFF Found specializes in picking up quirky, often hilarious, submissions that give little glimpses into lives of strangers — notes, cards, photos, lists, that kind of thing.
The magazine’s Davy and Peter Rothbart are on tour showing off some of their favorite finds and celebrating the release of Davy’s My Heart is an Idiot book of essays. (Peter even makes up songs based on finds.) They’re at Texas Theatre on Tuesday night. If you miss them but still want a dose of weird and wonderful finds, check out the magazine’s site.
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: See 10 high-dollar cars sold at Dallas auction, like $3.2 mil Corvette
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition