Friday, November 30, 2012
5 reasons Josephine’s Italian Bistro has your name written all over it
FRISCO Ciao! Feeling Italian lately? Sounds like you need some Josephine’s in your life. Here our my top five reasons you should be wining and dining at Josephine’s Italian Bistro:
1. Happy Hour runs every week night:
- $5 Select Martinis
- $2 Domestic Beers
- $3 Imported Beers
- $5 Wines by the Glass
- $4 Well Drinks
2. They offer whole wheat pasta for you health nuts out there.
3. Kids eat free on Tuesdays from the kids menu.
4. Every Wednesday is Wine Down Wednesday and wine is $5 a glass all day long. Did we mention they have a selection of over 90 wines? If you do the math, that’s a different wine every Wednesday for almost the next 2 years. Cheers!
5. Are you a regular bruncher or brunchee? Brunch is served every Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pegasus News Content partner - I Heart Frisco
I Heart Frisco is a blog dedicated to capturing the who’s, what’s, when’s, and how’s of all things Frisco and putting in one place for you, the savvy user, to go to for news and reviews on all the latest and greatest.