Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Theater preview: The Addams Family is good, weird fun
Fair Park just got ookier.
DALLAS Everybody loves a heartwarming story of outcasts trying to make their way in the world.
This is not that story.
But there are plenty of outcasts, to be sure, in the Broadway musical, The Addams Family.
From the creators of Jersey Boys comes a new chapter as Wednesday Addams finds love. Normally, this would be great news, but for parents Gomez and Morticia, normal is bad. And this boyfriend is 50 shades of regular.
Macabre hilarity ensues.
Presented by Dallas Summer Musicals, the show runs through October 21 at The Music Hall at Fair Park. Tickets range from $15 to $75. Please be aware that this show is during the State Fair of Texas. Click here for full details on what to expect.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger