Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Urban Taco serves pumpkin Spookiritas throughout October
Hey! No switching costumes for another freebie!
DALLAS In the spirit of Halloween, Urban Taco Uptown and Mockingbird Station are both offering a pumpkin pie frozen margarita. The Spookirita is a frozen puree of pumpkin garnished with graham cracker crust. A Spookirita can be yours for $5 during the entire month of October. People wanting a free Spookirita can stop by October 26, 27, and 31.
Dallas people wearing a costume and spending at least $5 will meet the free Spookirita requirements. You can only have one, so don’t ask for two. Even though there are rules, this drink could possibly make a difference in your life.
Pegasus News Content partner - Almost Veggie
See more stories in:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair